This recipe was shared with me by a lady from Canada; it is a seriously yummy multi-layered dessert!
Six in a bowl!Print Recipe
- 10oz plain biscuits, crushed then mixed with 2 tbs butter and baked in a hot oven for 10mins and cooled
- 6oz cream cheese, beaten with 2tbs sugar and 2 tbs milk
- 1 packet instant choc pudding pre-made (Angel delight)
- 1 pint readymade custard
- 1 packet instant butterscotch pre-made (Angel delight)
- 1 packet inst pistachio pudding pre-made (if not available use any other flavour Angel delight)
- 8oz fresh double cream, beaten lightly with 3 tbs sugar
- 4oz tinned/fresh crushed pineapple
- 1 cup small marshmallows (optional)
Place the layer of cream cheese on top of the cool baked biscuits.
Place each layer of above ingredients.
Top final layer with marshmallows.
Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
When serving try and remove complete layers for individual servings for effect!