Dry boondi (bundi) is readily available in Indian grocery stores and some supermarkets.
Boondi Raita - PakoriaPrint Recipe
- 1 cup boondi - soaked in cold water for 30mins then drained in a colander
- 12 oz plain Bio/Greek full fat yoghurt
- 1 oz finely sliced onion
- half tsp salt
- half tsp ground black pepper
- 1 small finely sliced green chillie (optional)
- 2 tbs freshly sliced green coriander
- 1 tsp whole cumin
Place the yoghurt in a bowl, add half a cup of water or milk, mix well with a fork until smooth.
Squeeze out the excess liquid from the bundi, discard the liquids and add to the yoghurt.
Add all other ingredients, mix well and cool in refrigerator before serving.