This recipe is from natashaskitchen, she is on instagram and has a website, I love her easy to follow recipes that turn out lovely.
This one is a winter salad, looks appealing and the simplicity of the vinaigrette dressing just works perfectly with the ingredients used. Enjoy!
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- touch of salt
- touch of crushed black pepper
- half teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 tbs virgin olive oil
- 1 pear cut into small pieces
- half a head of lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 cup roasted pecans/walnuts or nuts of choice
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1 cup cranberries (can use other small dried berries of choice)
Add all the dressing ingredients into a glass jar, cover and shake well until well mixed.
Lay out all the ingredients in single rows in a large flat platter and keep refrigerated until needed.
Drizzle the dressing over the rows of ingredients and serve.