I learnt this from my mum in California, its easy and lovely as a starter or tea party snack.
Mexican BreadPrint Recipe
- 1 cup oil (reduce for healthier option)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 2 tbs finely chopped onion
- 2 cups Self Raising flour
- 1½ cups plain low fat yoghurt
- 6 tbs fresh sliced green coriander
- 2 tbs whole cumin
- 1 tsp fresh crushed garlic
- 2 tsps salt
- Cupful grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to medium heat.
Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a spoon.
Cool and cut into squares.
Serve with lemon wedges for high tea.